super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

again..ownage as allways

JJ never lets me down, and yes JJ = david firth, the voice is a dead giveaway, also the section on fat-pie and the comment on ww w . newgrounds . com/portal/view/264390

The Sk8 Movie The Sk8 Movie

hmmm...

first of all, dont use sk8 in ur title...second: sticks "skating" on a few "lines" isn't very creative, use more colors, real characters, a storyline, not so repetetive animation, about a real subject, something where u put effort in...if theres anything left, it was good.

Clock go on mars Clock go on mars

BOOO

booo...get off the stage zielak
Ownagescore

Zielak responds:

bitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbi tchbitchbitchbitch

M is Bad! M is Bad!

omg O.O

i don't like sprites, im of the opinion that they require no skill, but this just amazes me, this changed my whole perspective of sprites.

besides being the best sprite movie definantly on whole ng, u did quite alot of research, some nice sprites there and sounds, length alone makes it worthwhile, make more!

Fiberglass Monkey Fiberglass Monkey

Wow,

this is a pretty cool movie.

Arc Episode I: Reel 3 Arc Episode I: Reel 3

refreshing

didn't really see any drawings only with line tool lol but its nicely done, never saw it so much b4 8/10

rich591 responds:

Yeah, that's how I draw, lol. Thanks for the review dude

Yugi!...oh... Yugi!...oh...

how gay..

why are people from the netherlands soooo obsessed with yugioh -.-' if theyr not playing it, theyr making flashes about it, jesus

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Making fun of it actually.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

ha! ownage

truly no words, great job, 8000th review ^^

The Latest Model The Latest Model

rather excellent

i tought you'd not make a flash for ages..but as i can see i am horribly mistaken, well it was a gd 1, rather dull subject but it turned out great, you should think about making a larger flash out of mufler in the clouds, it has potential.

1000 Member Collab 1000 Member Collab

hmmm..

i found this rather amusing...atho i was in shock